iPad 3 Screen Digitizer Assembly
This iPad 3 screen replacement includes all of the small parts preinstalled in the assembly, saving time and increasing the quality of your repair.
- New parts tested to strict quality standards.
- 100% factory tested for display performance, including luminance and color balance.
- Make your installation quick and easy. There is no measuring, cutting, trimming, or shaping needed with the front panel adhesive strips preinstalled.
Replace a cracked or scratched front glass panel or malfunctioning display on your iPad 3. A new screen and digitizer assembly will renew the appearance of your front panel, restore touch function, and eliminate the dead pixels or flickering on an aging display.
Part Assembly Includes
- Front Glass Digitizer Panel
- Camera Bezel
- Front Panel Adhesive Strips
- Blank Home Button Assembly
- Screen Assembly
- Display Bezel
- iOpener Toolkit
This Fix Kit includes iFixit’s iOpener, a tablet opening tool designed to apply heat directly and evenly to case components joined with adhesive. Once the adhesive is softened with heat applied by the iOpener, the adhesive can be sliced using the many tools included in the iOpener kit. This toolkit is designed specifically for the iPad, but works with all tablets, smartphones, or other electronics needing heat application in the disassembly process. The iOpener is heated in the microwave and is reusable.
iOpener Toolkit includes:
- Spudger / Fixite Carbon Fiber
- Opening Tool
- Opening Picks (Set of 6)
- Plastic Cards
- Battery Blocker
- Suction Handle
- Tweezers / Pointed / Pro / ESD Safe
- Precision Bit Driver
- 4 mm Precision Bits:
- Phillips #00
- SIM Eject
This part is compatible with iPad 3rd Gen Retina A1416, A1430, and A1403.
We offer you the lifetime iFixit warranty on many products. All information on our warranty conditions can be found here.