iPad Air 2 Battery
We don't have that much stock available
This iPad Air 2 replacement battery is what you need to bring your dead tablet back to life!
- 100% factory tested.
- Spot tested by iFixit staff in San Luis Obispo, CA to ensure consistency of quality and capacity.
- This battery is brand new! Each one has been tested to confirm that there are no cycles on the cell and that the capacity is 95% or higher.
Battery degradation is an inevitable part of your iPad’s lifespan, extend it with this new replacement battery compatible with the 2nd generation iPad Air. If your tablet won't turn on, is stuck in a boot loop, or simply won't hold a charge, this replacement battery may be what you need to fix it.
Part Assembly Includes
- New Replacement Battery compatible with the iPad Air 2
- Front Panel Adhesive Strips
- iOpener Toolkit
This fix kit includes iFixit’s reusable iOpener to aid your disassembly. Heated in your microwave and applied to your device, the iOpener softens the adhesive holding your device closed.
iOpener Toolkit includes:
- Opening Tool
- Opening Picks (Set of 6)
- Plastic Cards
- Battery Blocker
- Suction Handle
- Precision Bit Driver with Integrated SIM Eject Tool
- 4 mm Precision Bits:
- Phillips #00
- Flathead 2.5 mm
This part is compatible with iPad Air 2 A1566 and A1567.
|Battery Model #||A1547|
|Watt Hours||27.62 Wh|
|Milliamp Hours||7340 mAh|
This product can expose you to chemicals including [prop_65_chemicals] which are known to the State of California to cause [prop_65_warning_type].For more information, go to