iPad mini 1/2 Screen Digitizer
We don't have that much stock available
Replace a scratched or cracked front glass digitizer or a broken home button on your 1st or 2nd generation iPad mini.
- A new screen and digitizer assembly will renew the appearance of your front panel and restore touch functionality.
- Make your installation quick and easy. There is no measuring, cutting, trimming, or shaping needed with the front panel adhesive strips preinstalled.
Part Assembly Includes
- Front Glass Digitizer Panel
- Blank Home Button
- Digitizer Cable
- Installation Adhesive
- Screen Assembly compatible with iPad mini 1/2
- iOpener Toolkit
This Fix Kit includes iFixit’s iOpener, a tablet opening tool designed to apply heat directly and evenly to case components joined with adhesive. Once the adhesive is softened with heat applied by the iOpener, the adhesive can be sliced using the many tools included in the iOpener kit. This toolkit is designed specifically for the iPad, but works with all tablets, smartphones, or other electronics needing heat application in the disassembly process. The iOpener is heated in the microwave and is reusable.
iOpener Toolkit includes:
- Opening Tool
- Opening Picks (Set of 6)
- Plastic Cards
- Battery Blocker
- Suction Handle
- Precision Bit Driver with Integrated SIM Eject Tool
- 4 mm Precision Bits:
- Phillips #00
- Flathead 2.5 mm
This part is compatible with iPad mini 1st Gen A1432, A1454, and A1455, iPad mini 2 Retina A1489 and A1490.
|Part #||820-3291-A, 821-3291|
We offer you the lifetime iFixit warranty on many products. All information on our warranty conditions can be found here.