iPhone 5 Replacement Battery
We don't have that much stock available
This iPhone 5 replacement battery fix kit includes all the parts and tools you need to bring your dead iPhone 5 back to life!
- Tested to confirm there are no cycles on the cell and the capacity is 95% or higher.
- 100% factory tested with a customer return rate of only 1%.
- Assembled using high quality chipset from Texas Instruments.
- Spot tested by iFixit staff in San Luis Obispo, CA to ensure consistency of quality and capacity.
- Make future repairs easier by replacing the Pentalobe bottom screws with the Phillips bottom screws included in this kit.
Battery degradation is an inevitable part of your iPhone 5’s lifespan. Extend the life of your phone with this new replacement battery compatible with iPhone 5. If your iPhone 5 won't turn on, is stuck in a boot loop, has a "service battery" warning, or simply won't hold a charge, this replacement battery may be what you need to fix it.
Part Assembly Includes
- New Replacement Battery compatible with iPhone 5
- Suction Handle
- Tweezers / Angled / Pro / ESD
- iFixit Opening Tool
- Replacement Phillips Bottom Screws
- Precision Bit Driver
- 4 mm Precision Bits:
- Phillips #000
- Pentalobe P2
- Tri-point Y000
This part is compatible with iPhone 5, Excludes iPhone 5s and 5c.
|Part #||616-0610, 616-0611, 616-0613|
|Watt Hours||5.45 Wh|
|Milliamp Hours||1440 mAh|
We offer you the lifetime iFixit warranty on many products. All information on our warranty conditions can be found here.