iPhone 7 Battery
We don't have that much stock available
This iPhone 7 replacement battery fix kit includes all the parts, tools, and adhesive you need to bring your dead iPhone 7 back to life!
- 100% factory tested with a customer return rate of only 1%.
- Tested to confirm there are no cycles on the cell and the capacity is 95% or higher.
- Spot tested by iFixit staff in San Luis Obispo, CA to ensure consistency of quality and capacity.
- Assembled using high quality chipset from Texas Instruments.
- Battery adhesive is preinstalled to improve the quality of your repair.
Battery degradation is an inevitable part of your iPhone's lifespan, extend it with this new replacement battery compatible with iPhone 7. If your iPhone 7 won't turn on, is stuck in a boot loop, has a "service battery" warning, or simply won't hold a charge, this replacement battery may be what you need to fix it.
Compatible with A1660, A1778, A1779 and A1780.
Part Assembly Includes
- New Replacement Battery Compatible with iPhone 7 with Adhesive Strips Preinstalled
- iPhone 7 Display Assembly Adhesive
- Suction Handle
- Tweezers / Angled / Pro / ESD
- iFixit Opening Tool
- iFixit Opening Pick
- Precision Bit Driver
- 4 mm Precision Bits:
- Phillips #000
- Pentalobe P2
- Tri-point Y000
This part is compatible with iPhone 7 (Excludes iPhone 7 Plus).
|Watt Hours||7.45 Wh|
|Milliamp Hours||1960 mAh|
|Compatible Part Numbers||616-00258, 616-00255|
This product can expose you to chemicals including [prop_65_chemicals] which are known to the State of California to cause [prop_65_warning_type].For more information, go to