MacBook Pro 13" Unibody (Mid 2009-Mid 2012) Replacement Battery
This MacBook Pro 13" Unibody (Mid 2009-Mid 2012) replacement battery fix kit includes all the parts and tools you need to bring your dead MacBook Pro back to life!
- 100% factory tested.
- Spot tested by iFixit staff in San Luis Obispo, CA to ensure consistency of quality and capacity.
- Assembled using high quality chipset from Texas Instruments.
Battery degradation is an inevitable part of your laptop's lifespan, extend it with this new replacement battery compatible with MacBook Pro 13" Unibody (Mid 2009-Mid 2012). Factory-installed MacBook Pro batteries are only rated to last 1,000 cycles. If your MacBook Pro won't turn on, turns off suddenly, has a "service battery" warning, or simply won't hold a charge, this replacement battery may be what you need to fix it. Our aftermarket replacement batteries lead the industry in quality and reliability, so you know you're getting the best money can buy.
- New Replacement Battery Compatible with a 13" MacBook Pro Unibody
- Spudger / Fixite Carbon Fiber
- iFixit Precision Bit Driver / with Integrated SIM Eject Tool
- Precision 4 mm Bits:
- Pentalobe P6
- Phillips #00
- Tri-point Y0
This part is compatible with MacBook Pro 13" Unibody A1278 Mid 2009 to Mid 2012.
|Watt Hours||63.5 Wh|
|Milliamp Hours||5800 mAh|
We offer you the lifetime iFixit warranty on many products. All information on our warranty conditions can be found here.